Thanks for helping to spread the word about Jacobs Camp, as well as the other 60+ youth programs that the URJ has to offer. These ready to use tools make it easy to tell your families about these extraordinary experiences. From regional & specialty camps, to leadership & social justice opportunities, to Israel and beyond, there is something for everyone in your congregation. If you have any questions, or are looking for something you don't see here, contact us!
Promote Jacobs Camp
- Request a Congregational Snapshot
- Nominate a Child or Teen for a URJ Youth Program
- Request Materials
- Download URJ Youth Programs Brochure
- Schedule a Visit from a URJ Youth Program
- URJ Youth Marketing Materials
- View All Programs at URJYouth.org
- Share with a Parent: "Sending My Kids to Jewish Sleepaway Camp Is the Best Investment I've Ever Made"
From camp-themed Shabbats to Mitzvah Corps alumni giving a social justice D’var Torah on your Bima, we’ve got lots of ideas to share the magic of URJ Camps & Youth Programs in your Congregation. Download the full list
More URJ Youth Programs
- URJ 6 Points Sports Academy
- URJ 6 Points Sci-Tech Academy
- URJ 6 Points Creative Arts Academy
- NFTY678 Southern
- URJ Mitzvah Corps
- NFTY in Israel
- URJ Heller HIgh (Formerly NFTY-EIE)
- NFTY Southern
- L'Taken: Teen Social Justice Seminars
FOR COLLEGE/YOUNG ADULTS
Interested in Volunteering?
We at the URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp so appreciate the support we receive from our Visiting Professionals!
Whether you are a Medical Professional coming to staff our Infirmary, a Jewish Professional coming to enhance our educational program, or a Visiting Specialist coming to share your gifts and talents with our campers, we are excited that you will be with us. Camp is made even better when members of our adult community come and share the Jacobs Magic with our campers and staff members.
Please fill out our faculty information form.
We are always looking for a few good Visiting Professionals...
- Medical Professionals: Every day of the summer we strive to have a Doctor and a Nurse on duty to provide for the health & wellness of the camp community. If you are interested in volunteering your time, contact Camp Director Anna Blumenfeld Herman
- Jewish Professionals: Reform Jewish Professionals who serve congregations within (& beyond) the region are invited to serve on our faculty. Contact Camp Director Anna Blumenfeld Herman to schedule your visit.
- Specialists: We welcome individuals with close ties to the Jacobs Camp Family to come spend a few days with us to share your specialty skills with the campers. If you are interested in volunteering your time, contact Assistant Director Joshua Posner.