Before you start your application
In order to make our scholarship awards we need families to fully complete the online camp scholarship application by February 15th. If you enroll for camp after February 15th you will need to fill out the camp scholarship form below within 5 days of your camp registration. You only have to fill out one application for your entire family.
If you have any questions please reach out to Anna email@example.com or call camp at 601-885-6042.
In order to help you fill out the application, the following information will be helpful to gather before you sit down to fill out the application.
Page 1: Camper(s) & Parent Information
- How many children you are requesting assistance for, as well as the sessions enrolled for in 2021
- Parent’s Names & Parent’s Contact Information
Page 2: Financial Information
- Professions of each parent (s) (required if both parents support the child)
- 2020 Salary (required if both parents support the child)
- Yearly Untaxed Income and Benefits (please include Social Security, AFCS, Child Support and any other Assistance)If none – you will type none
- Medical and Dental Expenses Not Paid by insurance (exclude premiums)
- Total Cash, Checking, Saving, and Cash Value of Stocks (exclude retirement plan funds, IRA and 401K)
- Total number of family member residing in the household and primarily supported by the reported income
- Total number of family members attending college at least half of 2020-2021 school year
Page 3: Campership Request
- Please explain why a scholarship is needed; Please provide any information that would be helpful to know; unusual expenses you had in the past year or expect next year, significant changes in income in recent years, illness, housing or employment difficulties, debts.
- We recommend you have this available in Word to readily cut and paste into the application
- Please have other scholarship award amounts available. It is Jacobs Camp’s expectation that families will submit scholarship requests to any available local (congregation, federation) and/or regional (JCRS). If you have not yet been awarded scholarship but have put in an application, please let us know that as well.
- First-Time Campers incentives are available; if you have already applied please indicate the source and amount.
- Amount you and/or family are able to contribute
- Scholarship amount requested