Job Description – Video Production Intern
Background: The URJ Henry S. Jacobs Camp is a residential, Jewish summer camp located in Utica, MS that serves campers ages 7-16, who spend between ten days and six weeks on-site during the summer. We strive to create a healthy, nurturing environment for campers and staff to try new activities, build meaningful relationships, and grow their Jewish identities. We are seeking a qualified candidate to join our team as the Videographer.
- Experience making short promotional videos.
- Experience working in an informal/camp environment is highly preferred.
- Ability to stay organized.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to give & take constructive criticism.
- Experience using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Ability to work independently and flexibly.
- Capture daily footage of campers in both scheduled activities and unstructured moments.
- Edit and produce weekly videos summarizing the Jacobs Camp experience.
- Edit and produce a short Opening Day video each session.
- Edit and produce videos for use during the 2019-2020 calendar year.
- Edit and produce an end of session video for each session with the assistance of the photographer.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and organize time; maintains physical environment in an effective, organized manner.
- Attend in-camp training sessions and staff meetings as required.
Designated Supervisor: Director of Marketing and Hospitality