Key Registration Dates for Summer 2021
Here are the key registration dates you need to know:
- October 12, 2020 Registration will be open to ALL campers, new and returning.
Tips to ensure your registration process is quick and easy:
- This is a secure registration system. You must complete the registration process in one session. It should take no more than 15 minutes to complete.
- Know the session(s) you want to register for (for quick information, see the Dates, Fees, and Registration page, for more detailed information, please see our Sessions and Programs page)
- Upload a photo of your camper. Please have the file available for upload during the application process.
- Have emergency contact names and phone numbers
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive an email confirming that your application went through. The application will then be reviewed by the staff and you will receive a second email confirming that your child has been enrolled and we have charged your credit card.
- To register another child from your family, when you reach the Application Submitted screen, click on the link to Begin New Application.
GET HELP WITH REGISTRATION
RETURNING FAMILIES You already have a CampInTouch account if you registered for Camp in the past, viewed summer pictures or sent camper emails. Use your CampInTouch login to register a new camper or a returning camper. (If you don’t remember your login, click “Retrieve/Set Password” on the login page to recover it.)
NEW FAMILIES Click the 'Begin your Application' button – and then create a new account with your email and a password of your choice.
Please make sure to save your login information for future use!
After registering your first child and reach the final “Application Submitted” screen, click the “Begin New Application” link. All the information for your first child will be saved as you begin the application for your next child.
The application will assign the person completing the online form as “Primary” parent/guardian and this person will have the main login for the account. You can add additional parents/guardian contact information and email addresses to the account, but the camp will consider the “Primary” person as the main point of contact by default.
PAYING A DEPOSIT You will need to pay a deposit of $250 per session, per child for summer camp. Payments may be made by E-check, Paper Check, Debit Card (all without surcharge) and Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard and Discover). If you choose to pay by credit card, please read our Credit Card Policy.
PAYING SUMMER CAMP BALANCE After your application is accepted, 25% of tuition payment is due by January 14th, 2021. By March 15th, an additional 50% of tuition payment is due (75% of tuition paid.) It is expected that all fees owed by the family be paid by April 14th. To assist in paying your camp balance in a timely fashion, we offer multiple payment options to best suit your needs. The payment plans are as follows:
Standard Payment Plan: By selecting this option, you agree that Union for Reform Judaism will automatically charge the payment method on your account for three checkpoints: 1/3 of the tuition on or about January 12th. 1/3 on or about March 9th (2/3 of total tuition paid), and final remaining balance on or about April 13th.
Monthly Payment Plan: By selecting this option, you agree that Union for Reform Judaism will automatically charge the payment method on your account on or about the second Tuesday of each month, beginning November, or the month following enrollment thereafter and continuing through April.
Pay in full now: By selecting this option, you agree to allow the URJ to charge payment method on file at time of registration for full tuition.
Note: If you have applied for an Jacobs Scholarship, you will receive any award notifications in early March, and we will adjust your final balance accordingly.
CANCELLATIONS Cancellation of a camper after March 15 will result in 75% of tuition refunded. Any cancellations after April 29 will forfeit all fees.
Once you have completed the registration process, you should automatically receive an email confirming that your application went through within the hour. Please note that communications sent from or through CampInTouch to Gmail email addresses often get filtered to a spam folder. Please check your spam folder following registration if you do not receive a confirmation of your application submission. If you still have not received an email within 24 hours, please give the office a call.
If the session you are signing a camper up for is at capacity and on a waitlist, you will be contacted by our office within three to five business days.