Tips to ensure your registration process is quick and easy:
- This is a secure registration system. You must complete the registration process in one session. It should take no more than 15 minutes to complete.
- Know the session(s) you want to register for (see the Programs and Sessions page for more information)
- Upload a photo of your camper. Please have the file available for upload during the application process.
- Have emergency contact names and phone numbers
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive an email confirming that your application went through. The application will then be reviewed by the staff and you will receive a second email confirming that your child has been enrolled and we have charged your credit card.
- To register another child from your family, when you reach the Application Submitted screen, click on the link to Begin New Application.
GET HELP WITH REGISTRATION
RETURNING FAMILIES You already have a CampInTouch account if you registered for Camp in the past, viewed summer pictures or sent camper emails. Use your CampInTouch login to register a new camper or a returning camper. (If you don’t remember your login, click “Retrieve/SetPassword” on the login page to recover it.)
NEW FAMILIES Click the 'Begin your Application' button – and then create a new account with your email and a password of your choice.
Please make sure to save your login information for future use!
After registering your first child and reach the final “Application Submitted” screen, click the “Begin New Application” link. All the information for your first child will be saved as you begin the application for your next child.
The application will assign the person completing the online form as “Primary” parent/guardian and this person will have the main login for the account. You can add additional parents/guardian contact information and email addresses to the account, but the camp will consider the “Primary” person as the main point of contact by default.
PAYING A DEPOSIT You will need to pay a deposit of $250 per session, per child for summer camp. We can process Visa or Mastercard payments, or you can pay via check. We cannot confirm your child's enrollment until we have received the deposit check.
PAYING SUMMER CAMP BALANCE After your application is accepted, all fees are due by May 1. To assist in paying your camp balance in a timely fashion, we offer multiple payment options to best suit your needs. The payment plans are as follows:
Pay in full by April 1: By selecting this option, you can agree to pay in full by credit card or check on April 1.
Three payment installment: By selecting this option, you agree to let the URJ automatically bill the card on file in three payments on: December 1, February 1, and April 1.
Two payment installment: By selecting this option, you agree to let the URJ automatically bill the card on file in two payments on: February 1 and April 1.
Note: If you have applied for an Jacobs scholarship, you will receive any award notifications in early March, and we will adjust your final balance accordingly.
Please note that communications sent from or through CampInTouch to Gmail email addresses often get filtered to a spam folder. Please check your spam folder following registration if you do not receive a confirmation of enrollment. If you still have not received an email, please give the office a call.
You will be contacted by our office within three to five business days.