Summer 2023 Dates
|Program||Current Grade||Opening Day||Closing Day||Availability - Female||Availability - Male||Tuition Rate|
|Kochavim Spring||1, 2||Sat, March 18||Sat, March 19||Open||Open||$150|
|Kochavim Summer||K||Sat, June 24||Sun, June 25||Open||Open||$150|
|Olim A||1, 2||Sun, June 11||Sun, June 18||Open||WAITLIST WARNING||$1,500|
|Olim A+||1, 2||Sun, June 11||Sun, June 25||WAITLIST WARNING||Open||$2,995|
|Garin Session 1||3, 4||Sun, June 11||Wed, July 5||Open||WAITLIST WARNING||$5,400|
|Maskilim Session 1||5, 6||Sun, June 11||Wed, July 5||WAITLIST WARNING||Open||$5,540|
|Talmidim Session 1||7, 8||Sun, June 11||Wed, July 5||Open||Open||$5,650|
|Olim B||1, 2||Sun, July 9||Sun, July 23||WAITLIST||WAITLIST||$2,995|
|Garin Session 2||3, 4||Sun, July 9||Wed, Aug 2||WAITLIST||WAITLIST||$5,400|
|Maskilim Session 2||5, 6||Sun, July 9||Wed, Aug 2||WAITLIST WARNING||Open||$5,540|
|Talmidim Session 2||7, 8||Sun, July 9||Wed, Aug 2||Open||Open||$5,650|
|Chalutzim||9||Sun, June 25||Wed, Aug 2||WAITLIST WARNING||WAITLIST WARNING||$7,450|
|Solelim- 4 Weeks||11||Sun, June 11||Wed, July 5||Open||Open||$1,700|
|Solelim- 6 Weeks||11||Sun, June 11||Sun, July 23||WAITLIST WARNING||WAITLIST WARNING||$2,700|
Deposit, Payment, Refund and Change of Session Policies:
- I agree to submit at time of registration via electronic payment method (Credit Card, Debit Card, or E-Check (ACH)) a $500 per Camper/per session NON-REFUNDABLE deposit (except as otherwise provided below) in order to have Camper’s application processed.
- 150 days prior to Camp’s first session start date – 25% of tuition payment is due;
- 90 days prior to Camp’s first session start date – an additional 50% of tuition payment is due (75% of tuition paid);
- 45 days prior to Camp’s first session start date – final payment is due.
Camp Sessions and Corresponding Dates:
|150 days prior||1/12/2023|
|90 days prior||3/13/2023|
|60 days prior||4/12/2023|
|45 days prior||4/27/2023|
- Cancellation by 90 days or more prior to the first session start date – 100% of tuition is refundable, except for the Non-Refundable Deposit
- Cancellation between 90 days and 45 days prior to the first session start date – 75% of tuition is refundable.
- Cancellation by 45 days or less prior to the first session start date – no refunds will be given unless stated below. Camp reserves the right to refund any eligible refund in multiple installments as determined by Camp. Credit card refunds will generally be processed on or about the 1st and 15th of each month and can take up to ten business days to clear your bank account.
- Refunds will be given without penalty (including Non-Refundable Deposit):
- for campers on a “Waiting List” (those not able to be placed in their desired session at Camp) upon request if at any time they choose to be removed from the list, or if they are ultimately unable to be placed;
- if Camp is unable or elects not to open because of government regulations, orders or guidelines;
- if Camp is required to cancel the session of a Camper with a pre-existing health condition;
- If Camp is unable to secure a rental facility for a rented Camp property;
- if Camp is unable or chooses not to open, in its sole discretion.
Refunds not given:
- Refunds will not be made if Camper has attended any portion of the session at Camp. This covers all circumstances, including, but not limited to:
- Camper’s homesickness
- Camper’s refusal or inability to participate in the normal activities at Camp
- Camper’s violation of any rules, regulations, or policies at Camp for which Camper has been provided notice, and as described below in “Camper’s Participation and Camp Program Expectations” section
- Parent/Guardian’s decision to remove Camper from Camp for any reason
Change of Session
If Camp is required to make a change to Camper session prior to summer, You will be notified by Camp in writing. Camp will provide an opportunity at that time for You to cancel Camper’s session without penalty (including return of any deposit). You will also be eligible for this change of session refund for all children in Your household who are registered at Camp regardless if the sessions of the sibling(s) were not changed.
A change to the Camper session is defined as one or more of the following: a change of session dates, session cost, or, for regional camps, a camp geographic location change.
Application Policies: As the final step of the registration process, families will need to indicate their agreement with our Jacobs Camp Application Policies. Please review these policies before you begin the registration process.