There are many financial incentives for first time campers, regardless of need, including our First Time at First Session program! We strongly believe that every child should have the opportunity to experience a summer at Jacobs Camp regardless of financial need. We have a confidential and very generous scholarship process facilitated by our Financial Assistance Committee. Please click here for more information.
|Session/Program||Current Grade||Opening Day||Closing Day||Availability - Female||Availability - Male||Tuition Rate|
|Kochavim Summer||K||Sat, June 25||Sun, June 26||Open||WAITLIST WARNING||$100|
|Olim A||1, 2||Sun, June 12||Wed, June 22||Open||Open||$2,495|
|Olim A+||1, 2||Sun, June 12||Sun, June 26||WAITLIST WARNING||WAITLIST WARNING||$2,995|
|Garin I||3, 4||Sun, June 12||Wed, July 6||Open||WAITLIST||$5,195|
|Maskilim I||5, 6||Sun, June 12||Wed, July 6||WAITLIST WARNING||WAITLIST WARNING||$5,295|
|Talmidim I||7, 8||Sun, June 12||Wed, July 6||WAITLIST||Open||$5,400|
|Olim B||1, 2||Sun, July 10||Sun, July 24||WAITLIST||WAITLIST||$2,995|
|Garin II||3, 4||Sun, July 10||Wed, Aug 3||WAITLIST WARNING||WAITLIST||$5,195|
|Maskilim II||5, 6||Sun, July 10||Wed, Aug 3||WAITLIST WARNING||WAITLIST WARNING||$5,295|
|Talmidim II||7, 8||Sun, July 10||Wed, Aug 3||WAITLIST WARNING||WAITLIST||$5,400|
|Chalutzim||9||Sun, June 26||Wed, Aug 3||WAITLIST WARNING||WAITLIST WARNING||$7,100|
|Solelim - Session 1||11||Sun, June 12||Wed, July 6||WAITLIST WARNING||WAITLIST WARNING||$1,600|
Deposit, Payment, Refund and Change of Session Policies:
Deposit :A $250 deposit is required at the time of the application to secure your camper’s spot.
- 150 days prior to Camp’s first session start date – 25% of tuition payment is due;
- 90 days prior to Camp’s first session start date – an additional 50% of tuition payment is due (75% of tuition paid);
- 60 days prior to Camp’s first session start date – final payment is due.
Camp Sessions and Corresponding Dates:
150 days prior
90 days prior
60 days prior
45 days prior
- Cancellation by 90 days or more prior to the first session start date – 100% of tuition is refundable, except for the Non-Refundable Deposit
- Cancellation between 90 days and 45 days prior to the first session start date – 75% of tuition is refundable.
- Cancellation by 45 days or less prior to the first session start date – no refunds will be given unless stated below.
- Camp reserves the right to refund any eligible refund in multiple installments as determined by Camp.
- Refunds will be given without penalty (including Non-Refundable Deposit):
- for campers on a “Waiting List” (those not able to be placed in their desired session at Camp) upon request if at any time they choose to be removed from the list, or if they are ultimately unable to be placed;
- if Camp is unable or elects not to open because of government regulations, orders or guidelines
- if Camp is required to cancel the session of a Camper with a pre-existing health condition;
- if Camp is unable or chooses not to open, in its sole discretion.
Refunds not given:
- Refunds will not be made if Camper has attended any portion of the session at Camp. This covers all circumstances, including, but not limited to:
- Camper’s homesickness
- Camper’s refusal or inability to participate in the normal activities at Camp
- Camper’s violation of any rules, regulations, or policies at Camp for which Camper has been provided notice, and as described below in “Camper’s Participation and Camp Program Expectations” section
- Parent/Guardian’s decision to remove Camper from Camp for any reason
Change of Session
If Camp is required to make a change to Camper session prior to summer, You will be notified by Camp in writing. Camp will provide an opportunity at that time for You to cancel Camper’s session without penalty (including return of any deposit). You will also be eligible for this change of session refund for all children in Your household who are registered at Camp regardless if the sessions of the sibling(s) were not changed.
Multi-Child Discount: If you have more than one child from your immediate family enrolled, we will apply a $125 discount for the second child, third child, fourth, fifth…
Inclusions: The registration fee includes: All camp activities (except for additional charges as noted below); one camp t-shirt; canteen; camp & cabin pictures; and free limited access to online services.
Exclusions: Parents/Guardians are responsible for transportation to and from Camp.
Non-URJ Surcharge: Families who are not members of a URJ Congregation will be assessed a surcharge: Olim surcharge is $300; Garin, Maskilim, Talmidim & Chalutzim surcharge is $300. For non-URJ families with multiple campers, the maximum surcharge amount is $500.
Application Policies: As the final step of the registration process, families will need to indicate their agreement with our Jacobs Camp Application Policies. Please review these policies before you begin the registration process.